August Health New Review
August 6, 2013
Dr. Arnold's August Pitching Newsletter: 1 Way Pitchers Can Decrease Shoulder and Elbow Stress
Have you registered for Dr. Arnold's Winter Arm Care Conditioning Program?
5) Exercise May Be The Best Medicine for Alzheimer's Disease - ScienceDaily July 30, 2013
"No study has shown that a drug can do what we showed is possible with exercise." -Dr. J. Carson Smith
4) Immediate Effects of Spinal Manipulative Therapy on Regional Antinociceptive Effects in Myofascial Tissues in Healthy Young Adults - Journal of Manipulative and Physiologic Therapeutics, July 2013 issue
Having pain from trigger points?
A Chiropractic adjustment can help decrease trigger point pain by 36% within 5 minutes.
3) Breastfed Children Are Less Likely to Develop ADHD Later in Life, Study Suggests - Science Daily July 22, 2013
"Children who were bottle-fed at three months of
age were found to be three times more likely to have ADHD than those who
were breastfed during the same period."
2) When Lyme Disease Lasts and Lasts - New York Times July 8, 2013
"People with post-treatment lyme disease syndrome
are not hypochondriacs seeking attention or sluggards wanting to avoid
work or chores...These are high-functioning people. They are not crazy,
and the doctors who treat them are not evil. These are desperate people
trying to get better, and well-intentioned doctors who are trying to
-Dr. John Aucott
1) Review Finds Magnesium Beneficial for Heart Health - NOW Foods June 10, 2013
250 milligrams of Magnesium per day
may help decrease the risk of a fatal heart attack or stroke by 27%
Have A Question About This Newsletter?
Email (PitchingDoc@msn.com) or cal (631-3542-7654) Dr. Arnold!